For Your Child’s Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Special Education Teacher
“Pradeesj gettomg quote from a possible parent”
Why does your child’s therapist need Verge Learning?
Your child’s therapist will have access to 1,000s of Therapy Materials
Curated from Content Providers You Know & Trust
Our content providers are handpicked and create the best therapy materials in AAC, Articulation, Receptive/Expressive Language, Occupational Therapy, Social Skills, and more!
Goal writing is one of the MOST important aspects of therapy. It allows you to track progress from an established benchmark, to showcase the value of your therapy. Take advantage of this extensive goal bank to address a variety of diagnoses and write the perfect goals!
- Extensive, customized goal bank designed BY pediatric therapists FOR pediatric therapists!
- View your child’s Specific, Measurable,
Attainable, Relevant and Timely goals
- Goals cover a wide variety of topics and scenarios
Check your child’s therapy session quickly! Login to your child’s dashboard and quickly see your child’s therapy schedule!
- See all your child’s scheduled sessions at one glance in the
calendar in Monthly/Weekly/Daily views
- Get reminders of upcoming sessions
Verge Learning Teletherapy provides everything needed for your child’s therapist to conduct a quality teletherapy session. With an extremely simple-to-use, all-in-one interface that mimics the in-office experience, it enables your child’s therapist and your child to experience highly engaged sessions in a secured virtual space
- 100% HIPAA compliant
- Interactive and collaborative whiteboard
- In-session YouTube video streaming
- Presentation, document, and pdf sharing
- Encrypted live chat
Assigned Activities and Homework
ACCESS assigned activities/homework at any time. Say goodbye to the days of lost/torn homework in your little one’s backpack. With Verge, the homework is sent electronically and you can be as engaged in it as your child
- View the activities that your child has worked on during
the therapy session under the assigned activities tab
- Be actively engaged in your child’s homework!
Therapists are able to give specific instructions for
easier understanding, and you can respond to the
homework as well